by julie on January 26, 2003
It’s time for New Year’s predictions and I’m scratching my head. Let’s recap from last year, shall we?
New Year’s Predictions for 2002 . . .
1. Something will get broken or stolen when we move and the insurance will be more than I paid for it.
(This came true. The glass in two frames broke. But, silly me, I never submitted the claim.)
2. I will be in better physical shape than Eric this year.
(I’d don’t even want to talk about this. Heh.)
3. Ben and Janet’s family members will disown them if they name their baby Thor.
(No worries here, but there was some disagreement over the spelling of Bryce. Shouldn’t that be Brice? No, it’s Bryce.)
4. Penelope will not change her name from Cruz to Cruise.
(Honestly, who cares?)
5. Buying our first home will be a totally satisfying experience.
(Without a doubt, this came true.)
So, as I was saying . . .
New Year’s Predictions for 2003 . . .
1. I will make contact (one way or another) with someone I haven’t heard from in years.
2. I will survive driving round-trip to Seattle this summer.
3. My mother will stop speaking to at least one of my family members before or after our family reunion.
4. I will be in better physical shape than Eric this year.
5. I will try to give up Diet Coke, but will fail miserably.